Spinach & feta baked eggs
(to serve 4)
1 large bag of spinach
Cherry tomatoes, halved
Salt + pepper
Chilli sauce (e.g. Encona Hot Pepper sauce)/Tabasco (to serve with)
1. Pre-heat oven to 180ºC/Gas mark 6. Take a reasonably large baking tray and scatter spinach generously on the bottom to make a bed.
2. Slice avocados in half and take stones out. Place on spinach bed.
3. Crack 1 egg into each avocado. If you like extra eggs, can crack them around avocados.
4. Scatter tomatoes and broken up feta over avocados.
5. Sprinkle pepper, salt and paprika.
6. Bake in oven for approximately 18 minutes until eggs cooked and avocados softened.